Seeing as no XTi owners have answered, I will.
I have the XT, not the XTi, but I am sure the process will be the same or very similar.
1. Firstly, you need to be in one of the creative zone settings (P or Tv or Av or M or A-DEP). You cannot access this function if you are in one of the basic zone settings (the ones with the picture icons)
2. On the XT, I have to select the second tools menu from the menu system
3. Once in the second tools menu scroll down to Custom functions and push the set button
4. Once in custom functions, scroll through them until you come to mirro lock-up, which on the XT is custom function # 7
5. Once you hace selected custom function number 7 you can use the up or down arrow key to enable / or disable mirror lock up
6. Hope this has been of use, and that the instructions for the XTi are not too diferent
No comments:
Post a Comment